The Controller within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other national data protection laws of the member states, as well as other data protection regulations is
VTD Vakuumtechnik Dresden GmbH a Unit of Tenneco, Niedersedlitzer Str. 75, 01257 Dresden, Germany
You can contact our data protection officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
II. General Legal Basis for the collection and use of data
We collect and use the user's personal data only to the extent necessary to provide a functional website and our content and services. The collection and use of personal data of our users is regularly only carried out with the consent of the user. An exception applies in those cases in which it is not possible to obtain prior consent for actual reasons and the processing of the data is permitted by statutory provisions.
Is consent obtained by the user for the collection and use of their data, the data processing will be based on Article 6 (1) (a) GDPR. In this case you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. If the processing of personal user data is necessary for the performance of a contract, the data processing will be based on Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR. Should data processing be necessary for the compliance with a legal obligation, this process will be based on Article 6 (1) (c) GDPR.
III. Provision of the website
Every time our website is visited, our system collects data and information from the computer system of the accessing computer.
The following data is collected:
- Information about the browser type and the used version
- The user's operating system
- The IP address of the user
- Date and time of access
The legal basis for the temporary data storage is Article 6 (1) lit. f GDPR. The temporary storage of the IP address by the system is necessary to ensure that the website can be sent to the user's computer. For this purpose, the IP address of the user must remain stored for the entire period of the session. The data are deleted as soon as they are no longer required for the purpose of their collection. In the case of the collection of data for the provision of the website, this is the case when the respective session has ended.
We use session cookies to make our website more user-friendly. Some elements of our website require that the accessing browser can be identified even after a web page change. (e.g. to save a user's language settings)
Cookies are stored on the user's computer and transmitted to our site by the user. Therefore, you as a user have full control over the cookies. You can deactivate or restrict the transmission of cookies by changing the settings in your Internet browser. Cookies that have already been saved can be deleted at any time. This can also be done automatically. If cookies are deactivated for our website, it is possible that all functions of the website can no longer be used to their full extent.
V. Service contact forms and e-mail contact
On our website you have the possibility to fill out a contact form. We use such contact forms to make it easier for you to contact us by sending us a message. If a user takes this opportunity, the following data will be sent to us and stored:
- First name and surname (mandatory field)
- E-mail address (required)
- Any information you enter in the "Messages" field
You can also contact us via the e-mail address provided. In this case, the personal data of the user sent with the e-mail will be stored. The data will not be passed on to third parties in this context. The data will be used exclusively for the processing of the conversation.
The legal basis for the processing of data transmitted in the course of using the contact form or sending an e-mail is Article 6 (1) lit. f GDPR. If the purpose of the e-mail contact is to conclude a contract, the additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 (1) lit. b GDPR.
The processing of personal data from the input mask serves us solely to process the establishment of contact. In the case of contact by e-mail, this also constitutes the necessary legitimate interest in the processing of the data. The other personal data processed during the sending process shall be used to prevent misuse of the contact form and to ensure the security of our information technology systems.
The data are deleted as soon as they are no longer required for the purpose of their collection. The additional personal data collected during the sending process will be deleted at the latest after a period of 60 days.
VI. Technical security
The Company is committed to protect the privacy of the user and continually updates the technical and organisational security measures to protect the data entrusted to us. These measures are intended to prevent unauthorised access, unlawful deletion or manipulation as well as accidental loss of data as best as possible.
VII. Data subject's rights
If personal data are processed from you, you are concerned in the sense of GDPR and you are entitled to the following rights against the controller:
- You can request information from the controller as to whether personal data relating to you will be processed by us.
- You have the right to have your personal data corrected, completed, restricted and deleted by the controller.
- You have the right to obtain the personal data concerning you that you have provided to the data controller in a structured, common and machine-readable format. (Right to data transfer)
- You have the right, for reasons arising from your particular situation, to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning you on the basis of Article 6 (1) lit. e or f GDPR.
- You may withdraw your consent at any time in accordance with Article 7 (3) GDPR.
- Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your place of residence, workplace or place of presumed infringement, if you are of the opinion that the processing of your personal data infringes the GDPR.
If you wish to claim any of your rights, you can contact email@example.com.